What is Bill Pay?
Bill Pay allows Bank of Moundville Online Customers the flexibility of paying bills online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How does it work?
Once enrolled, you can pay virtually anyone! The only exceptions are merchants outside the U.S. CheckFree will pay the requested bill as close as reasonably possible to the Scheduled Payment date designated by you, and will debit your checking account on the due date you indicate to pay. CheckFree is a secure and safe way to pay your bills. You may receive electronic bills (e-bills) also. You will see the first available date a payment may be made when paying bills. You may change that date to be any day beyond the date you see. You should allow approximately one week prior to the actual due date for your payment date in order to assure that your vendor receives the payment on time. CheckFree will reimburse you up to $ 50 in late fees if you have allowed 4 days from the actual due date.
What are the Benefits?
- Eliminates the cost of postage
- Reduces the number of checks used each month - which translates to less if any printed check expense.
- Great time management tool - it’s quick and efficient
- Better record keeping for you
- Less hassle for you
- Pay bills 24 hours a day - 7 days a week
How Much Does It Cost?
- 60 Day FREE trial for every checking account.
- After that it is $3.00 per month.
- You will receive the first 6 transactions free after that $.55 per transaction.
How do I Enroll?
Simply click on the Payments tab from your online banking account and enrollment is automatic! Savings accounts may not be used to pay bills through Bank of Moundville's Bill Pay.